MsoftSTore

Microsoft Store

Friday, July 2, 2010

Home Based Business – My Foray In to the Unknown

What do I know about online Home based business and work from home programs? Frankly speaking, I don’t have a clue…and terrified of it. I failed before, doing something I knew but this online thing is totally new for me. Hi, this is my very first blog and honestly, I don’t really know how to go about blogging J.

I left my 9 to 5 pressure cooker @#$%&*#! job 9 months back. Took on an ill fated fish breeding business then free ranch chicken farming. Haven’t seen results yet and they’re not multiplying either. BTW, my previous job ?...a bank employee, Debt Recovery Personnel. Guess that explains the profanity…apologies.

I was searching for articles on “how to multiply chickens” (doesn’t sound right, eh?) when I came across some home based business and work from home sites. Out of curiosity, I went through some sites, makes you wonder…instant income? Little effort? No capital? Hey, I was in a bank before, every business needs capital…this is @#$%&?#!.

I tried one and guess what? A $49.00 Membership fee. That’s capital! I’ve gone so far so I got on with part 1 of the tutorial. It was a detailed introduction to its work from home programs. There was tons of it and heck I don’t even know what some of the terms means!

Anyway at the time of this post I’m still figuring out what part 2 is all about. I’ll ...post? blog? updates of my further foray soon…if I can get back to this blog page...how do I save this?

Cheerio…

1 comment:

  1. Permit me to introduce you to LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
    Le-Meridian Funding Service.
    (60 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 0BH, UK) Email Email Contact....lnfo@lemeridianfds.com

    ReplyDelete