MsoftSTore

Microsoft Store

Monday, July 5, 2010

They Did Not Swayed Me

Today I had a rare opportunity to spend some time with my old colleagues. It’s been a while since I had time for leisure. Old stories apart, they were quiet eager for updates of my life it seems. Support and encouragement were abundant until I mentioned that I’m into online home based business as well. Oops! You could hear pin drops and suddenly a barrage of criticism and disapproval.

I took it all and begrudgingly nodded in forced approval. This was not what I had in mind for leisure. Well anyway, as I walk home stooped, I was thinking. Online home based business have it merits, consider this :-

1) The internet is borderless, market potential – unlimited

2) The internet is evolving and it will be an integral part of our daily lives

3) Unlimited products and service – both physical and digital

4) And of course it’s convenient

Now myself for example, I’m farming chickens…its limited to my geographical area but I could build a website serving my area and sell it online. Digital chicken anyone?

Online business has a very huge potential. Even today we could do our banking online. Shoppers have a hard time in a good way, making choices. You just need to watch out for that credit card balance though.

Ironically my friends confessed that they had never been to any home based business sites before what more experimenting with affiliate marketing! Apparently they're just an echo of ignorance….

No comments:

Post a Comment